We came back Saturday night from our vacation in Las Vegas. Paul had a week off of school, so we went to see our faminy and friends back home. We had a lot of fun! We celebrated Mason's birthday, went to the shark reef, swam, and just hung out with everyone! Hadley had her nine month check up complete with one shot. We were going to come home today, but we could tell we were working Paul's parents' nerves with our kids! Paul starts his second quarter tomorrow, so hes pretty nervous about that, but im sure he will do great!
8 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mindy! I hope that you had a great day....Are you 27?
9 flippin' months already?! Dang! She is adorable! That flew by quick!
Sorry we missed Mason's party- we were in UT that weekend. When is the next time you guys are coming back to visit??
I tried to call and wish you a Very Happy Birthday but your phone said, "Not in service." Hope you had a great day and a good break. Good luck to Paul this semester!
Hey cute girl! I didn't realize that you and Ev had the same birthday! Hope you had a great day! And Paul and Aubri have the same, too! That is just too funny!
Happy Late Birthday! I hope you had a great day. Curtis just started school too and is having a hard time getting back into the mode!
Post a Comment