Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mason and Hadley had their very first babysitter tonight!! They have been babysat before, but only by family, so that doesn't count. I had one of the young women come over for a couple hours so Paul and I could go to a parenting class. I wasnt too thrilled to waste a babysitter on going to a church class, but im glad we did. We learned a lot about little kids and the way they thnk. Miriam said they were both very good, so that made me happy!! I thought they would both just sleep the whole time, but Hadley decided she wasn't going to bed on time tonight, and Mason stayed awake and played with Miriam. When I was getting ready to take her home, he ran over to her and said I need kiss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so brave. I have yet to leave my kids with a real babysitter yet. I am afraid of what my kids might do to her especially if it is bedtime. That was so cute that he wanted a kiss.

Jana said...

I haven't had a babysitter either, but I know that my kids would be fine. I need to be brave and call someone over. Someday!