Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Masons new potty

Yes, this is Mason peeing outside. He no longer uses the toilet to pee, he runs outside and goes in the bush right outside the front door. I have no idea why, or how to get him to stop. I guess I should just be happy that he's not going in his pants. Any ideas how to get him to stop?

14 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Ha Ha ha! That boy will pee on anything! Go to my blog and see the picture I took of him peeing at the park. I posted it there for your viewing pleasure! Ha Ha Ha! He is HILARIOUS! Well, I guess you could tell him that there is a big monster in the bush that is really mad that he keeps peeing on him, and the next time he does it the monster will get him...

Amanda C. said...

Or you could do what my sister does when she doesnt want the kids to pee in the pool and just tell him his little peter will fall off if he keeps doing it. Boys are protective of their peters!

Amber said...

Okay, I am sorry to say, but this is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I don't know how to help, but treats and bribing always works in our house. I laughed so hard when I read this. Good luck and tell me how it goes!

Anthony and Christel said...

Is this what I get to look forward to having a boy? He is hilarious!!

Linz said...

HAHAHA! Boys. Get used to it, I suppose...

Jana said...

Kade does the same thing...but it is because Kyle pees outside. Whenever we are down to the farm (which is 5 times a day) Kyle pees when he gets out of the truck and Kade HAS to do whaterver Kyle does. So, no I have no solutions...I am in the same boat!

Bethany said...

LOL! That is funny!

Natasha said...

I would be much less concerned with finding a solution than I would be with finding out who taught him to pee right outside the front door...glad you caught it on camera

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I don't have a solution. Sorry. Just ask Lee how many times we caught Mark and Evan peeing off the trampoline!! Or in the desert! Just boys. Great pictures! Have fun.

Brittney said...

so when you kept asking about my blog I didn't realize that you had your own blog! prepare to be stalked!

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

Go Mason! Helping with the desert landscape in Arizona, one pee at a time! Gotta water those rocks!

The Cox Family said...

I hear ya! At least he does it in the same place everytime and not on your carpet!

Momnerd said...

You think this is bad? I have a story for you. I teach music lessons after school in my home and my 7 year old usually just comes in while I'm teaching. Well the other day I happened to be looking outside when he got home and watched him drop his backpack and begin to drop his pants right in the front yard. Come to find out, he's been peeing there in a bush in our front yard every day for days and I didn't know it. And we are right on the corner where the bus stops and a million people have seen him. Then yesterday I caught my four year old peeing in the bush in the back yard. I can't wait to see what my twins do as they get older. How lucky for me to get four boys! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Carrie said...

Awesome! I love how you grabbed the camera instead of making him go inside to the potty--the sign of a true blogger!