Saturday, September 6, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

These are my kids this morning having breakfast. Yes, those would be brownies they are enjoying in front of the t.v. In my defense, I was upstairs when Mason decided to get breakfast for himself and Hadley, ahh what a responsible little boy!! Oh and the brownies are made with applesauce, so they arent that bad right!?

10 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I don't look down on you at all. My kids sneak into treats all the time. Brownies are their favorite thing to get into. Hadley is getting so big!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hey Happy Late Birthday!!! I didn't know you and Mason were so close.

Jana said...

Me and Kade seem to enjoy cookies and milk for breakfast quite often....and I am the one that feeds it to him.

Momnerd said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to! Last week I went downstairs and my kids had finished off half a bag of kisses from church. And they weren't made from applesauce! ;)

Natasha said...

Applesauce brownies are practically like fruit, which is a very nutritious breakfast. I think it is adorable that Mason was taking care of everything. What a helper!

The Pfau's said...

NICE!! That is my favorite breakfast too!! I usually hide in the pantry to eat it though while I make the kids eat healthy stuff. That is too funny!! And what a sweet big brother sharing the goods with his baby sis! I love it!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

Your blog is so much fun! And you know, brownies for breakfast actually sounds REALLY good. :)

Amy Baker said...

I want to come eat breakfast with your kids. I enjoy seeing what you are up to Mindy. Your kids are cute, and you are such a cut mommy. I laughed at your comment on my blog about you being Michael Howard's favorite baby sitter. Probably because you let him eat brownies too!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is like my kids in the morning, but they get weird stuff like pieces of ham or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! It reminds the Bill Cosby bit about chocolate cake. "dad is great, gives me chocolate cake" I know Tommy would choose brownies for sure if he could."