Mason turned 3 yesterday!! We had a great day. We took him to Chuck E Cheese where he had fun putting the "money" in all of the games and then walking away. After our fabulous time there, we came back to our house and some of his friends from nursery came over for cake and ice cream. He had a big birthday party when we were in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, but we wanted to do something little for him on his actual day. He is now getting used to the idea of having a birthday every couple of weeks!
8 years ago





7 comments:
So glad you celebrated! He really is getting so big! Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday buddy.
Happy Birthday Mason, your cake looks so yummy!
Oh how fun. That cake looks yummy, what is it?
Happy Birthday. Can you believe that your baby boy is 3. Looks like you had a good time!
Happy 3rd birthday Mason!! He's so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!! He's so big now. I wish I could have seen him when you guys were here. I miss him!
You can never have too many birthday parties! Looks like fun and I can't believe how big both of your children are getting!
Post a Comment