I cannot remember Hadley's Birthday! I know its either the 17 or 18 of November, but am not sure which it is. I was pretty sure its the 18th, but this morning I found a hospital bracelet that said Nov. 17. I was only in labor for 6 hours, so it wasnt like it was an overnight thing where I went in one day and had her the next. Please tell me I am not the only one that has gone crazy and forgot important dates. Huh. I cannot find it anywhere. I cant find her birth cert, and I didnt write it in her baby book. I guess I need to call my father in law, he keeps an amazing journal, im sure the date is in there!
8 years ago


3 comments:
I know it is the 18th because it is Eric's Birthday also. And Kevin and Jill had Anne on the same day which is the 18th.
Yeah..the 18th because Tyce was born on the 18th of December and we were talking about how they were exactly 1 montha apart.
Yes, you are losing your mind. But it's ok because you are cracking me up along the way!
Post a Comment