Friday, September 26, 2008

When Mindy gets bored at home...

I yearbooked us today! Paul is 1976, and I am 1984. Im loving my frizzy perm and Pauls swoopy bangs!

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

That is hilarious!! I love Paul's hair, I might just make my hair look like that. I would try to make my hair look like yours Mindy, but I don't think I could pull off that awesome do! :)

Jana said...

Way funny! Paul fits right in doesn't he. You should tell him to grow his hair out long. I also love the frizz! Sexy ma'ma!

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

HOTTTTTTT! You sexy thang!

birmingham family said...

hey mindy! i finally got my blog! you have to show me how to do this!

The Cox Family said...

Ok Mindy, you really do have too much time on your hands! Those pictures are great though!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I LOVE IT! That does look like Paul in high school! :)