Thursday, August 28, 2008

We have been having so much fun here with Pauls parents! My mom came out here too so we could all celebrate Masons 3rd birthday! He doesn't actually turn three for a couple of weeks, but we figured we'd celebrate it while we were with our family and friends that we love! He had a swim party at my aunt Angies fun house. He had a great time, and got lots of fun stuff. My parents got him a bike, so now im just trying to figure out how we are going to get it home on Saturday!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

That pool is at your Aunts House? That is so dang cool. Can I come play?

Amy said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time in Arizona and it looks like you are meant to be in the YW's program!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy 3rd birthday Mason!! Pool party, I wish I was there! Have fun!

Natasha said...

I'm sooo glad that Mom could make it to NV while you are there. Perfect! Mason looks like he's having a ball - love the dino cake!

The Cox Family said...

That pool really is cool and I am glad that you all had such a great trip! Mason looks like he got some fun things for his birthday. I hope you were able to get his bike home ok!