Nothing too exciting has happened here lately, but here are some things that have been going on... I got put in young womens Hadley bug is officically crawling Paul is doing great in his classes Mason had round 2 of pink eye It turned into Aug. which means we get to go see our family in a couple weeks We have made a few more friends The kids I watch started coming back So there you have it, not too exciting. Hopefully this month will go by fast because we are going home for 10 days on the 21!!
8 years ago

4 comments:
Tyce is crawling too. I love this age. They are so dang cute....(except when they are teething)
Hey, can I please trade you callings? I am SOOOO sick of nursery. I think Young Womens would be fun! I am sorry that Mason had pink eye again. Hopefully you all won't get it. Is it starting to cool down there yet? I sure hope so!
She's too little to crawl!Last time I checked she was like 3 months old! Where did the time go??
Love the list. Thanks for keeping us informed. Lucky that you get to come home soon!
Post a Comment