Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4th anniversary! August 21, 2004 we were married in the Las Vegas temple. It was the best day! We probably wont get to do anything fun today to celebrate, because Paul has school, and we dont have a babysitter! Thats the worse part about not living by any family! But dont you worry, because tomorrow at this time we will be heading to Henderson to be with our family for 10 days, and im sure we can con someone into babysitting for us to celebrate! Happy anniversary Paul! I love you!

9 comments:

Jillsywillsy said...

It's your 4th anniversery sweetie.

Congrats

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy Anniversary!! You look so beautiful in your wedding dress, I've never seen any pictures before! Make sure when you go to Henderson, that you two sneak away for a little while and celebrate!!

Amanda C. said...

Aww Happy Anniversary! You need to put those babies to bed early and light a candle or two! Ha Ha! I would be TOTALLY willing to babysit for you when you guys come here if you guys want to sneak away for a while. You'd have to carry your cell phone though in case Daisy decides to ruin your fun!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary! And have fun in henderson. I bet you can't wait to see your family. For sure sneak away from the kids to celebrate.

The Cox Family said...

Happy late Anniversary! I don't think that I have seen your wedding pictures either. You two look so cute and happy. Have fun visiting the big city!

Natasha said...

Hey Congrats! I remember your wedding day! I'm so glad you get to go home for a little while! It will be so good to see everyone, and to get some time together just you and Paul!

Linz said...

Happy 4th anniversary!! That is wonderful!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys so much! Have fun while you are in Vegas! Wish we could see you!

Anonymous said...

Your dress was so pretty! You look so beautiful. Wedding dresses are just so fun. Happy Anniversary!