Bright and early Saturday morning, we went and kidnapped all, well most of the young women and brought them back to my house for breakfast. We had a lot of fun getting to know the girls! We wanted to do something fun with them so they would like us. They told the old presidency that they were not going to like us, and that they were mad about the change. (Sad). So I told them that I LOVE the Jonas Brothers, and now I magically have 5 new best friends!!
8 years ago

6 comments:
The Jonas Brothers??? Aren't they like the new N Sync??? Ha Ha Ha! I'm so old but I do love me a little Hannah Montanna Every now and then. ... ... What?!
Well played Mindy... well played!
=D
How could they not like you Mindy? I bet they have changed their minds and will love having you with them in Young Womens. Fun activity!
Um, weird that the 'old' told you they wouldn't like you. Glad you set them straight! I told you they would like you! And I think you are going to LOVE YW too.
You are going to have a blast, and they will fall in love with you! Enjoy!
What a fun idea! I bet that they had a blast. Do you want to take over my calling in the y.w.?
Post a Comment