Paul and Mason walked in tonight from swimming with Mason wrapped up in a towel cuddled up to Paul, so I knew something was up. I guess they were goofing off and Paul was throwing him up in the air, and then catching him. Well he catched him alright...with his head! They hit heads and now Mason has this monster growing off of his forehead, and Paul looks totally untouched.
8 years ago

10 comments:
Poor thing :(
407 is the Ticket, and the registration is 425. :(
PAUL!!! You naughty daddy! It's okay he's still absolutely adorable!
aaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!
biff! Thats a bump fpr sure! how are you guys? hows AZ? when you come down you'll have t ogive me a call and we can all get together!
Poor guy. So sad to say, it will be the one of many to come. I am such a grandma. BTW-How was Paul's forehead?
poor guy! Did you dope him up with motrin? I can't believe that Paul didn't get a shinner too!
I think that Paul guy is a little too dangerous to be around your little children. You should keep your eye on him.
At least he didn't put his head through the ceiling fan and blame it on him falling on the wall
Too funny, (well not for Mason)! Curtis is always throwing Cam up in the air and has hit his head on several things. Regardless how many times I tell him to stop throwing Cam, or how many things he throws Cam into, he still won't stop. MEN!!!
I sure hope his head is feeling better!
Post a Comment