Are you friggin kidding me? I signed us up for the equal payments for our power bill so we can have an idea of how much we will be paying every month. Well I just got an email from the power company saying that our monthly power bill will be $270. EVERY MONTH!! Umm thats more than a car payment!! Ugh I am soo outta here after Paul graduates!!
8 years ago

4 comments:
Who is that thru? City of Peoria, SRP? Mine isn't that high, even in the middle of summer.
That sucks! Sorry Hadley, no more diapers or formula for you...got to pay the power bill!
That sucks! No more celestial strawberry lip gloss for you! Are you still using that stuff! How are you? Liking it? Which is hotter? Arizona or Vegas?
Mindy....you should just move to Hawaii! We pay $425 every month for power.....Yikes..our water is $151 a month, gas is $4.40 a gallon right now, and milk is $8.66, but thats what we get for living in a place as beautiful as this....Your family is so cute! We love you......Love Aaron, Kim, Kaden, Koa, and Mary NAHINU
Post a Comment