Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking for Sympathy...

So Paul's dad (boss) has a window of time that he has to get to bed or else he is up all night. Well I am bummed to report that he has passed this "window gene" down to Hadley Kay. She ususally goes to bed at 7:30 and sleeps great all night, last night she didnt get to bed until about 8:30, and it was all over from there! Grumpess was up all night just whining andc rying. She was SOO tired, but she just couldnt get to sleep. I finally got her to sleep at 2:30 for about 4 hours, then bright and early the kids that I watch are ringing my doorbell...sigh....

5 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Awww poor Hadley. That's how I feel 24 hours a day. I feel her pain! I see you dressed her in that hoochie mamma outfut. Teachin her young I see. Oh man she's a cutie!

Linz said...

Oh! That sweet thing! I hope you have a good day!

Natasha said...

I am oh so sorry for you (and Hadley.) I, fortunately don't have this problem and can sleep anytime, anywhere. How's the whole kid-watching thing going?

Jana said...

Those nights are rough! I hope that you and Hadley will recover.

Anthony and Christel said...

Aah...That picture is super sweet!