Friday, July 18, 2008

Yes, these would be ice cubes that I have to put in the bath because the water is SO HOT!! Our water heater is set to the lowest setting, and it still comes out super hot! Misses has started sitting up in the tub!! She is enjoying her new veiw of the bathroom, and is better at defending herself against you know who! She loves being able to actually play with her toys instead of just having them float by her head.

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Ok first of all I am cracking up that you actually took pictures of ice cubes melting in your hands. Miss Hadley is getting so big!

JaNae said...

Hi, I was a frind of Paul's back in high school. :) I just wanted to say that your family is adorable.

Lindsey said...

Mindy she is darling!!

Amy Baker said...

Cute blog, cute kids, cute, cute cute. I'm glad you found me and now I can look in on you and see what you're up to. I espeically liked your entry on how much you hated pink-eye. Sorry that happened to you. What are you doing in Arizona? How is your mother? You're such a mommy, I love it.
Love,
Amy

Amanda C. said...

Awww she's getting so big!!! I can't believe how fast she grew! Awww. Hadley's been eating her wheaties!

The Cox Family said...

I am sorry that Mason got pick eye and decided to share it! I hope you all are better by now!
Only Mindy would think of putting ice cubes in the bath tube. You crack me up girl!

Jillsywillsy said...

For some reason our bathroom water doesn't come out that hot but our kitchen sink water does. I wait until 4 in the afternoon to do dishes. Then I don't have to use the water heater at all.