Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Weekend

On Friday when Paul came home from school, we went to a store called wait I cant remember the name of it now. Anyway, my (one and only friend here), Annette told me about it. They have tons of stuffed (real) animals all over the place. Its a hunting store so there are tons of deer, moose, elk, and an elephant. In the middle of the store there is a huge canyon with a waterfall and fish at the bottom. Mason was in heaven!! We stayed there for over an hour. We now call that place the poor man's zoo. We will definitely be back! Next, we went across the street to a place called westgate. There they have lots of stores and restaurants. It reminds me of the district. There they have fountains that shoot up for the kids to play in. Mason had a grand time playing in the water! On Saturday, Paul called me and asked me if I wanted to go to a movie. I was a little hesitant seeing as how Mason or Hadley had never been to one before, but I thought it might be fun. So we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. The kids ctually did really good. The movie was pretty cute! Today we all woke up with nasty coughs, so we stayed home from church. Seeing as how last week we brought pink eye there, we figured we didnt want to bring this there this week. Right now as im typing this, it is pouring like crazy outside! I love love summer storms!! Well thats pretty much our weekend.

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Was it Cabella's that you went to? Ya, I'm not a hunter but that is a cool store.

Jana said...

We have a Cabelas in Utah too. We love that store. My favorite part is to go and get the homeade fudge. My favorite flavor is Divinity! YUM YUM!!

Amanda C. said...

Sounds like a hecka amount of fun! May I suggest you go to Walmart and get a cheap digital camera to capture these moments??? Maybe you can get Luke (aka Lennard) to spring for one. I need to see these kids. I miss them.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Was it Bass Pro Shops? We went there as a family this weekend for the first time. It is the same thing you are describing. Sorry about all the sicknesses.

Anonymous said...

I hate that there is no + next to my name, makes me feel like a big - ha! Can't Paul find me a single man in his program!! Ha!!

Natasha said...

So the fam was up for the weekend and so we (Merilee, Jamie and I) read this post together and laughed our fannies off. Merilee says she's glad you are doing so well. Love your new background