Has finally gotten teeth!! About 2 weeks ago, when Paul's mom and dad were here, Lee could feel a tooth starting to poke through. Well 2 long weeks later, there are 2 little teeth that have sprouted up! She has been such a little sass the past few days so I knew something was up. Today when I was trying to take pictures of her teeth to preserve this tender moment, she just lost her mind and threw a huge fit. Shes probably just a little self conscious about her teeth coming in a slightly crooked. Sorry the pictures are so awful...I REALLY need a new camera!
8 years ago

5 comments:
I have a fussy-pants teether at my house too. Good luck.
Teething can be trauma. Daisy hated all the little teethers I tried to buy for her, but one thing both my kids loved: get one of those soft baby washclothes wet. Ring it out so it's damp. Roll it up tight and knot it into a ring. Freeze it. Then they can hold onto it and gnaw on it. Good luck!
Teething SUCKS! Kade didn't start getting teeth until he was like a year old. I think that Tyce is getting some though..how fun!
I am not a fan of teething either, as we all know from our roommate reunion! Good luck with that cute girl, it will all be over soon.
Yea for teeth, boo for teething! Hope she is feeling okay!
Post a Comment