Thursday, July 3, 2008

Advice From A Stranger

Last night at the store, a weird lady came up to me, Mason, and Hadley. She asked me my kids names and I preceeded to tell her "Michael, and Jenny." She then asked how old "Michael" was. I told he almost three. After telling me hes too old for a pacifier, she started CHASING HIM around the shopping cart trying to get him to give it to her!! Then she asked how old "Jenny" was and told me I had them too close together. She asked me where I was from and I told her. Then freaky lady told me that it is hot here. Really? I hadnt noticed. Then she told me that it just stopped snowing here in April and she had to constantly run her heater. After our little convo, she started playing with "Jenny's" toes. I said well we better get going see ya. I wanted to tell her to get her talons off my kids and go see a dentist, but figured that wouldnt be very christlike. Gotta love Wal*Mart!!

8 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Mindy, You have the strangest encounters with people. Some people really are crazy. Sorry about your power bill!

Jillsywillsy said...

????
Where was it snowing?

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That butterfly cake is on my recipe blog as well.
http://mckeerecipe.blogspot.com/

Jana said...

There are definetly FREAKS at the Wal-mart. That is why I am glad that is it 35 mintues away...in another county!!

Anthony and Christel said...

That was so funny! Anthony and I both laughed about it, but honestly...who comes up and talks to people that way? And then after they insult you, they think they can start playing with your baby? No no, they are mistaken! :)

Amanda C. said...

Creepy! My biggest pet pieve is when strangers touch my neice's hands. Could I get a disinfectant wipe please???

Linz said...

Good call on the fake names! People are crazy!

K said...

WoW! What a story! Weirdo to the max. Thanks for sharing though. LOVE your blog!!! =) Kali