So everytime we go to a store Mason always finds something he just absolutley must have. He usually finds a truck and carries it through the store, then when we go to pay, we just tell the worker that it needs to disapear. Well he has caught on that when he gets home and looks through the bags, his truck is not there. So tonight we were at Albertson's and when we got home we were unloading everything, and Paul pulls out a package of bubbles. He asked me if I got them for him and I said no, so I go ask Mason, and he said "yes I paid them for at store." So I guess the sneaky little thing put them on the belt thing when we weren't looking and somehow got away with it!! I guess its better than just stealing them, right?
8 years ago

5 comments:
That is hilarious! Kids are just way too smart. What a great idea to have the cashier put away the toys though. I am going to have to remember that!
You say 'sneaky' I say 'smart!' Way to go Mason!
Clever...very clever!!
That is so funny. At our grocery store they have those carts that are cars in the front. Every time we get out to the car to put the groceries away we find several surprizes that Kade has tucked away. Someday I hope that Kade steals something worth while.
=D smart kid. Auri did that to me once with a bag of cheetos. I didn't know until after we got home, and she came over and asked me to open them for her. Sad day in parenting.
Post a Comment