Monday, June 16, 2008

This weekend was lots of fun! Shawn and my mom came to visit us, (well Shawn had to come here for work, but he did stay at our house). I loved having them both here, my mom took her place in the kitchen and made us lots of great food, and Shawn became Mason's new best friend! It was great instead of hearing "mom" every five minutes we heard "Shawn!" Of course I didnt take any pictures this whole weekend.

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, and even a small break...yay for that!

The Cox Family said...

You are so in trouble for not getting any pictures! J/K! I am glad that you had a nice time with your family. I bet it has been hard not being so close to your mom huh?

Natasha said...

Hooray! Visitors! Is it closer for mama Leisa to visit now? I think you should ship Mason to Shawn's apartment whenever you need a break. It would be good for him (Shawn.)

Amanda C. said...

NO PICTURES???? What the crap? Ha Ha! Hey I want to see pics of your cute Arizona house.