Hadleys happy somebody finally has less hair than she does!
So most of us worry about our 4 year olds getting a hold of scissors and taking them to their heads right? Well in my case, it is my 29 year old! I was sitting on my bed with Hadley, and I hear this yelp from the bathroom. So I run in, and there is Paul in all his glory with the razor to his head and most of his hair on the floor!! What are you doing!!?? He said I just wanted to touch it up. Well he touched it up alright! Picture Mr. Rogers meets Chester the molester hair! He totally butchered his hair giving himself a bee-utiful bright white bald spot amidst his black hair!!! We have never had such a problem before because his sweet sister Kathleen has done our hair for us, but since we moved, he refuses to pay for a haircut!! What am I going to do with him??

5 comments:
Ok, that is hilarious! I wish that I could have been there!
Let me know when one of his classmates asks if he is a cancer patient.
Come on paul... a haircut at supercuts is like 8 bucks. Oh man Mindy that is funny.
NICE! I remember when Kyle did the same thing and I wouldn't let him leave the house without a hat on his head. We just avoided Church until it grew back.
You guys crack me up! I guess he can blame it on the heat and say that it was "on purpose" that he is now bald! How are you adjusting to the new life down there? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment