Monday, June 9, 2008

School Boy

Today is Paul's first day of school! He is really excited to finally be starting...and finishing in 27 months! I made him stand there so I could take his picture this morning with his name badge and backpack. We are so proud of him for getting accepted to such a hard program! Good luck Paul!!

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you made him get pictures! It will go by so fast and be so worth it. Are you melting down there yet?

Anthony and Christel said...

Yay Paul!! It's like a mom with her little boy on the first day of school..no J/K! :)

Linz said...

yea! Good luck Paul!!!!

The Cox Family said...

How exciting! The time will go by so fast and he will be very glad he decided to do it. CRNA's have the best job in the world. I just don't have that much motivation to go back to school! Have fun Paul!

Amanda C. said...

Aww.. did you pack him a lunch in his Yo Gabba Gabba lunch pale?

Jana said...

I am so proud of you Paul. I could never go back to school and I only went for 4 years.

The Pfau's said...

Matt has a picture almost exactly like that on his first day of law school. Believe it or not it is even scarier AFTER they graduate because then they have to find a job and work!!