Saturday, June 21, 2008

Am I Crazy?

One of Paul's classmates asked him if his wife (being me) would watch his kids for him and his wife so she could continue working. I thought that we really could use that extra money, so I decided to take the offer! What am I going to do with 5 kids under 4?! His wife is a nurse and only works three days a week, so I think I might survive, but we shall see. They are coming over on Monday for the first time. I wanted to do something like this because Mason gets super bored during the day. With it being 227 degrees outside, there's not much to do but stay in and watch movies so I think it will be good for him to have some friends. Wish me lots of luck!

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I'm sure that Mason will have a blast!!

Jana said...

Yes! You are crazy. Good luck! I hope that you survive!

Natasha said...

Wow, I'm impressed. It makes me tired just thinking about it. I can't keep track of my two! So...good luck! Take it slow. The first few days will be rough getting used to, but then you will fall into a routine and it will all work out, and it will be so good for Mason! Let me know how it goes.

Linz said...

You'll do great! Maybe it will even be fun! Good luck!

The Cox Family said...

Well today is Tuesday so that means you already had your first day with all of your new children. I can't wait to hear how it all turned out! You go girl!!!
I just had to laugh at your post about Paul giving himself a haircut. That is something Curtis would do. I am not sure why guys think that they can do everything!

Jillsywillsy said...

That's funny because I was going to ask you if you or anyone you know would be interested in babysitting for me 2 days a week. Sounds like you have you hands full.