There is a really funpark by our house. The other night we got brave and decided to feed the ducks. (Nevermind the thousands of signs that say dont feed the ducks) We only lasted about 10 minutes because its just soo dang hot here at 8:00 at night!!! Mason and Paul had fun, the ducks kinda freaked Mason out because Paul was putting the bread directly into their mouths instead of just throwing it on the ground. Ewww who does that!!?
8 years ago





5 comments:
It looks so fun...and clean and safe and everything. I'm glad you didn't get arrested for breaking the law! Hehe.
Thank you for looking out for our account. We will probably call you later because I heard Mason wants to chat
I am glad that the ducks were nice and didn't try to eat Mason and Hadley! Last time we attempted to do that we almost got eaten alive! Can you send some of that hot air this way please?
Hi Paul (and Mindy). I know I've never met your wife or kiddos but I have to say how darling they are! I've heard all about them so had to say hello and it's great to see that you are all doing so well!!!
Looks like a fun night out with the fam. Are you adjusting well to AZ?
Post a Comment