Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Weekend With Grandma, Grandpa, & Mark

This past weekend, Paul's parents and little brother Mark came to see us! They came down on Saturday, and went back home on Monday morning. We had lots of fun with them. We went and showed them Paul's school, went to the Mesa Temple, fed the ducks, and went swimming. The next time we ge to see them will be the last week in August during Paul's quarter break. So....who will be our next visitors to brave the heat??!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Me me me! I wanna visit! I LOVE Arizona (in January!) I'm so glad they got to come down, and that you aren't left all alone in that big hot desert!

The Cox Family said...

I would love to come and visit. I have never been to Arizona. Tash is right though, it probably would be in the winter! What a fun weekend.