Sunday was Paul's 29th Birthday!! It was a great day! We dont know anybody here to have over to celebrate, so we just had cake and ice cream by ourselves. Mason was a little disturbed when he realized it wasn't his birthday. On Saturday, Mason, Hadley and I took him out to lunch at Famous Daves, his favorite restaurant! Hopefully next year for the big 30, we will be more settled and do something special for him! Love you Pablo!!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul!
Happy Birthday Paul! I love the new look of your blog, very cute!!
Look at your fun new house! Hope everything is good.
Oh! I wish I was there to party with you! I have a great singing voice when it comes to Feliz Cumpleanos. And I have a lot of hot air to help blow out TWENTY-NINE candles!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Paul! I'm glad you found me and my blog! It's great to hear from you. You have such a cute little family. If you go back far enough you can see more pictures of me, I just usually seem to be behind the camera. Do you mind if I put your link on my blog? It will be great to keep in touch. Sharla
Happy Birthday! Sometimes it is nice to just have a small birthday with the fam. I hope that everything is well for you in Arizona.
Post a Comment