We are officially unpacked and Arizonians! This week has been super busy getting everything settled. We have all of our stuff unpacked, and the other day we went and got Arizona drivers licenses! We went up and walked around Midwestern Universitys campus. Its so pretty with reflecting pools and lots of walking paths Mason had a blast running around and he even made a friend named Emma that he skinny dipped in the sprinklers with! I thought it was kind of weird that you have to go through a securtiy guard to get into the school, I have never seen that before.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations! It sounds like you guys had to really tough it out to get to your destination. One more reason I also don't want to move. For me it would be 6.5 years of marriage and 2 kids...one on the way in Nov. :) Anyway, Paul, thanks for the invitation to see your blog and your I am glad to see you have a healthy family. Hello to your wife and kids. I suppose she knows by now, that I was that art guy from back in school you knew. OH, and I just had my B-DAY on the 29th of May! SO happy B-DAY to you as well! Presents come in odd ways these days don't they...you moved to Arizona, and I took my wife in for kidney stone surgery! :)
By the way, my kids love to draw on each other...it used to be a very common occurance with me being an artist and all. The worst was still when they found the orange and white acrylic toll paints and mixed them together in the front room and proceeded to paint the wall. Seriously I wondered where the fry sauce had come from! Needless to say, they went into the tub while I pulled out the Steam Vac. Thank goodness for those, I hope you have one. Occasionally they find a page in my sketchbook and finish my drawings for me too. Really though, they are great kids and I love them very much. Good luck with your ward there and settling your kids in. It is really good to hear from you and I will email you soon. Take care bro.
I am glad that you are getting settled. Someday you should become a Utahn.....even better and Emery Countite!
Happy Birthday to Paul! I know I already told you (not you Paul) but I LOVE your paper and your family photo. So cute. Glad the campus is hospitible. Paul will probably be spending a lot of time there. Glad Mason went skinny dipping - how did security like that one? Sounds like you're doing great. I miss you!
Happy birthday Paul! I am glad that you guys are finally all settled in. I know it takes a while before everything is actually all put away! I think that is weird too that you have to go through a security guard. I guess it makes you feel a little bit safer though!
Oh how happy I am to have found your blog, Mind! =) You are the cutest and your family is incredibly gorgeous!!! I especially loved the marker post....oh when kids make new discoveries!!! =) Hilarious!
Post a Comment