Well we are finally in and pretty much all unpacked. We still have a mess with Uhaul, but hopefully we can get it cleared up in the next few days before Paul starts school. This whole thing has made Paul extra grumpy and not much fun to be around, so me and the kiddies are looking forward to him starting school! We were able to find all of our church clothes yesterday so we went to our new ward. I could not believe how quiet it was in Sacrament Meeting....until our kids showed up that is! Our old ward was full of little kids and young families, so Mason wasn't used to having to be quiet! He actually stayed in nursery the whole time which is a first for him!! There was a man in there that kind of looked like Paul's dad, and Mason just sat on his lap for like an hour. That made me feel bad, he misses his papa and bana soo bad! Hopefully they will come see us within the next two weeks!
8 years ago

5 comments:
I am glad that you are settling in now. I'm sure that your kids will adjust just fine. Good luck!
You should see my kids at church. There is really no reason in going. Well, I hope that you get settled. How is Mason handling things?
Good to hear that you guys are starting to settle in. I don't blame Paul for being grumpy. I probably would be too! I wish him the best of luck in starting school.
Whew! Things sound a little better now that your whole family is there. I'll hate Uhaul too if you want me to. To Do List: Get Paulee off to school so he isn't so grouchy. Make someone else in the ward bring their kids (chickens.) Create a hate-site for Uhaul. Find the closest Cold Stone. Good luck!
That is a darling family picture at the top! You are looking more and more like mona everyday!!
How are things? Have you met some people yet? How is the house? Cant wait to see some pics!!
Post a Comment