So as I sit here totally putting of packing I just cant help but think how much moving out of state really sucks!! Im sure once we get there and get settled in everything will be better, but I hate all of the last minute stuff we have to do! Poor Mason he is so stressed, he doesnt know whats going on, but he knows all of his toys are slowly disappearing, and his house is all boxed up. At least we are moving into bigger house so we will have lots more space to spread out in! Welp better get back to work. We are leaving on Friday, and getting our cable and phone hooked up on Tues, so I will post about the move then...
8 years ago

5 comments:
CUTE family picture! I LOVE it! You look great. Good luck with the move! I will pray for you. I wish I were there to help. It really is so stressful. Poor little Mason! The good news is that kids adjust quickly. I'll be dying to hear from you again!
When we moved from Cleveland to Castle Dale this winter, Kade stood at the door with his coat on for 2 weeks saying "home". It was awful! I thought that he would never adjust. It is so hard on these little guys that don't understand what is going on. I wish you luck!
Sorry Mindy! I hate moving too. We have moved 4 times since we have been married and it sucks! Moving out of state is ten times worse too! I wish you guys luck, especially little Mason. We can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Yuck. Moving is the worst!!! Good luck with everything!
Hi Mindy,
=)
Glad to see you guys are doing well. We are having a second girl. No name yet. good luck with the packing!!! glad to see our "parent" communicate. Happy that you have our blog address as well. =)
Post a Comment