Check out that giant smile!! That is Tyse when there is Pepsi near by. He doesn't get it too often, but he loves it! What a cute little Mountain Dew lover!
Look at her! I can't believe that grin! That is too funny. I'm glad she gets bonding time with her daddy - and that he takes the time to capture that smile. When's the big move??
6 comments:
Check out that giant smile!! That is Tyse when there is Pepsi near by. He doesn't get it too often, but he loves it! What a cute little Mountain Dew lover!
That is an adorable smile.
Look at her! I can't believe that grin! That is too funny. I'm glad she gets bonding time with her daddy - and that he takes the time to capture that smile. When's the big move??
Awww. Isn't she just a cute little addict??? She must take after her mother... Ha Ha Ha. I love it! She is freaking cute.
=D!
I hear ya! Everytime Curtis is watching Cam he gives him pepsi and it makes me so mad!!!
Post a Comment