This weekend we headed up to Duck Creek or our first ever "Roomate Reunion" from our first year of college. Oh it was so great to see all of my old roomies and their super cute families! I cannot believe it has been 7 years since we were all living together as one happy family! I absolutely love these girls and seeing the mommies and wives that they have become! Hadley actually got to meet her boyfriend for the very first time! Mason also tried to get some play from Daisy and Acelyn, he wasn't very successful, but man does he have great taste they are the cutest girls!! Thanks everyone for a great time! Cant wait for 2010!!
8 years ago






6 comments:
Um Mason needs to stop two timing my daughter. That's all. Ha Ha ha
What a great weekend huh? It was so good to see you guys. I can't wait unitl we can all get together again!
It really was so much fun! I think that Acelyn was giving him a little attention back, she was serenading(spelling??) him, remember? I guess that he really likes the older women! :) It was great seeing you, and meeting your kids and Paul. He was so nice, and all of the kids loved him! Can't wait until next time!!
Is that the house you picked out on the right? It looks nice, looks hot already there! What day is the big move??
Dito on a great weekend! I think that Tyce and Hadley's first kiss went well! We better watch out in 2010!
I miss you already! I don't think you know how hard it is for me to live so far apart from my soul sista. You are such a cute mom and have the most adorable family. When are you leaving? Is there anything I can do to help? Miss you!!
Post a Comment