Oh I just hate it when Paul gets sick! He turns into such a big baby. I already have two sick little ones and am soo not in the mood to put up with him! This morning I was blow drying my hair and he come waddling in the bathroom all pitiful like holding MY pillow and says"look what I just hacked up"! Are you kidding me? So gross!! Im about to load up the kids and disappear for the day!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Kyle is the same way when he is sick. When us mom's get sick we still have to take care of the kids and get supper on the table....what's up with that??
Can I stop laughing long enough to type? Oh, and watch out for your super cute page! love it!
I totally agree. Guys CAN'T function where they are sick. They think that the world needs to stop and take care of them.
I love your new background!
Post a Comment