So we just got back from being in Idaho for 4 days. Talk about a long trip! I am pretty sure I never want to be crammed in a car with Paul, Mason, or Hadley for amount of time! EVER! If one is asleep, the other is restless or hungry, or has to peepee, or needs wants out!! When we were up there it was a nice time. We were able to do Paul's Grandma's temple work for her on the one year date of her death. Paul also took Mason out to his Uncle's farm to show him all of the animals, and all day today he has been saying how he wants to see the baby cow. It was a great trip, but as always its nice to be home! I didnt really take too many pictures, here are the ones I did take. Thanks Uncle Tys for the tractor ride!
8 years ago




4 comments:
Aren't you going on another road trip in a few days?? :)
we NEED to hang out.
That is a long trip! I don't know how people travel all around the country with little kids! I am glad you guys had fun though and can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Did you drive through Utah and not call me??? You are in trouble!!!!!!
Post a Comment