So everyday that Paul works, Mason likes to go outside and wait for Paul to turn the corner onto our street. Las night Mason was running around the yard and I was just sitting there with Hadley and this (black) couple walk by our house and stop and just watch us. This is our conversation: lady: ohh he too active. Me: Yes he is always going! lady: She just sit there on yo lap all day, dont she? Me: Yes shes a pretty good baby. lady: My kids is different too...you sure they got the da same daddy? Cause that is why some of mines is hyper and some of dem isnt. Me: Uhhh yeah im pretty sure they got the same daddy. Lady: well good luck and god bless. Are you kidding me? How ghetto is my neighborhood??
8 years ago

5 comments:
Heeheehee! Are you sure Mindy?
Oh Mindy you make me laugh. I can hear you retelling that story in your Black Woman's voice and how funny it is! Are you glad that you will be leaving your neighborhood?
Can you say "Mail Man" Just teasing! That story made my day!!
Oooh girl I don't know. I know you be tryfflin'.. lookin at dem mens around yo block..thinkin oooh that is one fine black man... girl I know you can creap on the come up somethin fearce! I agree with the sista you'd better get a DNA test. Ha Ha Ha!
I need to go to the bathroom because you just made me pee my pants laughing. Either one CAN'T WALK YET or they don't have the same daddy, one of the two. Don't be clownin' your 'hood. You know you are moving into the ghetto in Arizona.
Post a Comment