Friday, April 11, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

So all day today Hadley has been soo fussy, so tonight I had had it, and just set her on the couch with the remote. I went into the other room for a minute to fold piles of laundry and within like 3 minutes it is silent, so of course I panic! I can think of only two reasons why there is silence in the house;
1.) She has fallen face first into the cushions and I just cant hear her screaming as she is totally suffocating.
-OR-
2.) Mason has finally done her in. Hes had it out for her since she came ya know!
So I run to the living room and find her like this. Passed out on Masons happy meal toy! Awe shes such a sweet baby!
ps~ Mason was out back peeing!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Cute cute cute! I have those moments of panic too. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with a flare for the dramatic!

She is beautiful. And I am glad Mason feels so comfortable with himself!

Way cute post@

Jana said...

She is so dang cute! I think that she might me as chubby as tyce. They are going to make a great couple!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is just precious.

Anthony and Christel said...

That is so cute, and the "P.S." was hilarious! The funny things kids do! Is that what I have to look forward to having a boy? Yay.

The Cox Family said...

It seems like kids are always testing our patience huh? When you have finally had it and walk out of the room they either fall asleep or stop doing whatever it was that was driving you crazy! KIDS!!! Very cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ah, she is so cute! I am so glad you got the girl!!! Did you buy a team JB shirt yet?? Maybe you should and we should take a night out in Vegas for a pic! Ha!!

Natasha said...

They really do take after you and Paul! Mindy: passed out on the couch. Paul: streaking through the back yard. Your new neighbors are gonna love you!

Jana said...

Mindy, where do you get your cute layouts?