Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ta-Ta Pluggie!!!

So I may totally jumping the gun on this one, but I think that my almost three year old is finally done with pacifiers!!! It is only day one, but he is in bed without it, and hasnt said anything about it, so far, so good!! How did I do this you ask? Well I decided that I was just FINISHED with these nasty things! Im done making sure I always have one. So I rounded all of them up, and Stuck them in a bowl of vinegar. Gross, I know! Paul said I was mean for doing this, but I think it might work. So I put them in the bowl, and offered one to him. He took it and spit it out and said yucky! So all night I have been offering one to him and he wont take it! Oh if this works I will be just soo excited!! Wish me luck it may be a long couple of days!

2 comments:

The Pfau's said...

NICE!!!! Seriously so smart. I haven't heard of this before. I will definatley be using that on Iris someday!!!

Linz said...

Wow! Nicely done.