Friday, April 4, 2008

Did You See This?

So I got soo excited to see that Snoop DO double G has given up his Gin and Juice and got baptised! What a mean joke!

DIAMOND BAR, California (AP) -- In what some may consider an unexpected move, rap artist "Snoop Dogg" has reportedly converted to Mormonism after nearly a year of study with the fast-growing, Utah-based faith. Snoop Dogg says he "can't get enough of the Book of Mormon." Here's a post from People Magazine too.

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

April Fools! Can you imagine if Snoop Dog was a spokesman for Mormon's?

Amanda C. said...

WHAT?! That IS a joke right? I'm confused.

The Cox Family said...

Oh my gosh, Curtis tricked me too! He told me that Snoop Dog really converted and then had me read the article. I was convinced! A couple of days later he asked me if I realized what day it had been written on. I was so mad because I had talked about it at work! I HATE April Fools Day! Curtis gets me every year.

Anthony and Christel said...

Hey Mindy!! I guess that we are in charge of lunch on Sat. 26 @ the roomie reunion. I am guessing that we need to plan the lunch menu, and buy the food for it, right? Email me, so that we can plan it out. I would email you, but I lost most of the email addresses I have because we got a new hard drive for the computer and I lost a lot. My email is christelfuentes@gmail.com