Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Paul had to work on Easter, so we celebrated on Saturday! We had an Easter egg hunt, a big dinner, and the Easter Bunny came to our house on Friday night. Mason got candy, undies, bubbles, markers, stamps, and more candy. Hadley got an new outfit, princess sippy cups, nail polish, and lotion. We had lots of fun! Hope you enjoy our pictures!!

5 comments:

The Pfau's said...

How adorable!! Easter is so much fun with kids!! Hadley is So Cute!!

The Cox Family said...

The first picture of Hadley crying with her basket is so funny. I am glad you guys had fun and that Mason liked his egg hunt. Hopefully next year Cam will enjoy searching for eggs more than he did this year!

Amanda C. said...

Aww... I miss you guys. I wish I wasn't sick all the time. So is that new out fit that Hadley got
2T or 4T?

Anthony and Christel said...

Great pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun, and sunshine!!

Natasha said...

It's so good to see that Hadley loved her basket! Cute stuff