So the other night Hadley was way sick, so Paul and his brother Nathan gave her a blessing. during the blessing I had my eyes on Mason...if you have ever met him you know why! Anyway, I look over at him and he totally has his hands on her head next to Paul's it was just the cutest thing! So I ran and grabbed my camera. These are just a little re-enactment!!
8 years ago




6 comments:
You both have such beautiful children!
Awww... that just made me cry. I told you Mason was so sweet. I hope Hadley is okay! Being sick is NO fun! Poor little thing!
What a cute big brother! So sorry Hadley is sick. Its the worst when they are so little! Hope she feels better soon!
Oh that poor little girl. What was wrong? Mason is cute helping his sister out.
Well since I am pregnant we just took turns hitting the other's boxing gloves. Nothing Major but it gets the heart rate up.
I feel so badly for Hadley. I hope she is feeling better. What a cute little guy you have. I thought that was so cute that Mason was trying to help!
Post a Comment