Thursday, March 20, 2008

Look what PAUL'S kid did yesterday!!!

Paul is restoring an old dresser for Hadley's room. He was painting it white yesterday and left the brush with paint on it out...guess who found it....and guess what he did with it!!!
YES, he too the paintbrush to my car!!!! Oh that kid is going to be the death of me!! (The pictures are out of order, and the last one just snuck in there.)
Anybody want a two year old??

7 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Oh my gosh, that is pretty funny...but only because he is not my child. :) If it were mine, I probably wouldn't be laughing so much. Just wait until he is 3..oh you are in for some fun!! :)

Anthony and Christel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony and Christel said...

Sorry for some reason it put it on there twice.

Anonymous said...

I do, i do! That is hilarious! Did it all come off! Where does he get that from? I am sure Mona is getting a kick out of this!! Is is pay backs? You were a good kid right?

Anonymous said...

p.s, still want horney horns on your music list!! ha! And lick the CD before you put it in!! Oh how i miss the lemonade flavoured CD's! Ha!

The Cox Family said...

That is so funny that you put Paul's kid. Everytime Cam does something bad I say it is just Curtis's child! I am so sorry. I am scared to death of Cam turning two. There will be pictures on my blog similar to yours I am sure. Oh and I love the house you guys are looking at, it is really cute!

Natasha said...

Could I be laughing harder right now? Do you want to know the funniest part? HE IS SO MUCH LIKE YOU! P to the S...when Paul got his degree did they teach him not to make paint available to a two year old? Maybe he will learn that in grad school (for $90,000) hehehe