Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shout out to my mom

So if any of you have ever met my mom, you know she can tend to be a sassy little nugget. I decided to post a conversation I had with her via email this past week:
Liessa-"Turn the music down on your blog, the whole office can hear Im a believer."
Now is it just me, or do I not have ANY control over how loud her speakers are playing? I am only posting this because it cracked me up!! She took a computer class over there in no mans land where they live...I guess they didnt go over all of the tricky contraptions that are a part of the computer!!!
Love you mom!!

7 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Liessa is hecka funny! I'm proud of my mom... she just learned how to use a mouse. Awww I miss Liessa and LUKE aka Leanard. Tell them I said hello!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is too funny. I can picture it too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mona!! I love her!!!! How is Luke??

Lindsey said...

Your Mom is hilarious!!

The Pfau's said...

Mindy you still crack me up!! I am so glad to see that you haven't changed. When are you moving to AZ? My Grandma lives there- we should meet up sometime!

The Cox Family said...

I think all of our moms are the same way. I have to explain everything step by step to my mom and then half the time I have to just do it myself.

Jana said...

My mom is just like that. Moms are the greatest!