Um...I am just checking to make sure I read correctly that you requested a new post on my blog! Maybe I could comment about our upcoming reunion if WE COULD FIND A TIME TO GET TOGETHER!!! P.S. Is it ok if I still call you lover?
I got clear cups from a party store and then bought small boxes of Jello. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. They have different flavors in the colors so you pick out ones you like. Then you make the Jello how you normally would except you pour a little in the cups. Since there isn't a lot being poured in it sets in about an hour and then you make the next layer. They were quite fun.
5 comments:
Oh fun, I wish I had grass in my backyard. I think my dirt would be more "White Trash".
I am so jealous of that green grass too. Don't worry it snowed again today! Cute pictures.
Um...I am just checking to make sure I read correctly that you requested a new post on my blog! Maybe I could comment about our upcoming reunion if WE COULD FIND A TIME TO GET TOGETHER!!! P.S. Is it ok if I still call you lover?
I got clear cups from a party store and then bought small boxes of Jello. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. They have different flavors in the colors so you pick out ones you like. Then you make the Jello how you normally would except you pour a little in the cups. Since there isn't a lot being poured in it sets in about an hour and then you make the next layer. They were quite fun.
Oh, she is so cute! I want to come see her! When do you leave? We need to plan a weekend before you go!! Miss you Lashonda!
Post a Comment