Yeah so Paul and I just finalized his student loan paperwork...$90,000 dollars later we are finished!! I am dying! Living off of loans is freaking me out!! I know lots of fyou have or are doing it now...
Oh and dont worry cause this is just for the first year!! We still have another year to look forward to. YIKES!! He soo better do good in school and get a great job!!!


6 comments:
I know just how you feel. Every year we sign for more money and I can't believe how quickly it adds up. Hopefully when Curtis is done we can pay it off fast because I don't want it hanging over our heads forever!
It will totally be worth it. Just think...when it is your turn to host our Roommate Reunion in 30 years we can all go sailing on your private yacht! Can't wait!
He will. In the eternal words of Destiny's Child..."
He's a SURVIVOR(What)
He's not gonna give up(What)
He's not gon' stop (what)
He's gonna work harder(what)...
Don's judge.. I'm on meds. I've been quoting song lyrics all day.
Wow, that would make me want to puke too!! It will pay off in the end....in the far end.......
Welcome aboard the "living off loans" train!!
Yeah...it will be worth it. And because Kyle is a coal miner, when I host the reunion in 45 year...we will be eating hotdogs at the farm!
Post a Comment