Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What do you think of this one?

So I think this is the house we are going to rent in Arizona. It looks really cute, and its only $1,000 a month! Its 1740 square feet, so there is enough room for all of us and my mom when she comes to stay with us!!

8 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

That looks really nice!! I love the open floor plan!

Jana said...

It looks so nice. Are you getting excited to move?

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Love it. It is Cheaper than mine and bigger as well.
Kevin wasn't in the parade this time. We just went as a family.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, i love how open it is! Go for it!!! What about when i come and visit? And what is Shawn going to do?

Anonymous said...

Ok, you got me there. Have not visited, but i really want to!! :) How does Shawn feel about you going? And why do you not have horny horns on your player? Ha!!

Amanda C. said...

Um DANG cute! I'm lovin it just as much as I love food...and that's saying a lot. Looks like there's room in that living room for my king size Aero inflatable bed and a play pen for McKenna McKailey Hannah Shelby Ashlynn Abigale Zoe Kaitlynn Kailey Emma Alley Cheek. What?!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

We all need to get together soon....

Natasha said...

Move over Leissa (sp?)! I want my name on the guest room!