since I have been tagged three times now, I thought I would go ahead and to what im told.... Seven things about me 1. I am moving to Arizona in like 3 months 2. I just chopped off all of my hair 3. I want to lose thirty pounds like Natasha 4. I am getting 2 fillings tomorrow 5. I live off of diet coke 6. I can make a mean steak on the bbq 7. I wanna live somewhere rainy and not so friggin hot!!!
8 years ago

4 comments:
I want to see pictures of your new hair do!
I also want to see pictures of your hair! I used to live off of Diet Coke also, but after I got pregnant with Cam I stopped drinking it, and I don't really like it anymore!
Um, why have you never demonstrated your steak skills for me? and...I'm interested in knowing what color your hair is at this point. And I get up at 5:00 in the morning to exercise and make breakfast before Jeff goes to work. I found out my day just goes better if I get up then. Don't be impressed, though. I'm no supergirl. I nap every day with my kids. When they go to sleep, so do I.
I didn't know that you cooked. I just remember you eating ceral with orange juice.
Post a Comment