Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Today when I was at the store with Mason and Hadley, we were looking at dustbusters, because mine is seriously losing suction. So I have been drooling over the new Kone hand vac. I saw this little puppy on sale and knew right then that this is what Mason and Hadley wanted to get me for Mother's Day. It is the Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo!! I like this one soo much better then the Kone, because NO SWEEPING!!! This bad boy is great!!!!

7 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Fun, I love that the kids picked it out for you, lol.

Amanda C. said...

Girl! .. You do need that to pick up all of Mason's dried up crumby "squishy". Ha Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Why cant my name have a + something. I feel so alone! Ha!! Oh you are such a mom... I love that you get excited about mom stuff now! I am so jealous!! And get that Mt Dew away from her!! :)

Linz said...

Sweeeet! I love it when kids get you great stuff! *wink*

Natasha said...

Um, I LOVE your new paper! So cute! I'm cracking up that you posted a picture of your new purchase, I mean 'gift.'

The Cox Family said...

I have never used one before, but have heard great things about it. I am glad that you like your gift. I bought new clothes for me and counted them as my mother's day gift too! When are you guys moving?

Jana said...

Kade and Tyce picked out a really cute shirt for me too. Aren't kids great!