Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not A Good Day...

THIS....

PLUS THIS....
EQUALS THIS!!!!

10 comments:

Amanda C. said...

NOOO WAY!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!! Oh my gosh. I can't even stand it.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh Mindy, You aren't going to church tomorrow huh? I wonder what was going through Hadley's mind when he was doing it.

Anthony and Christel said...

Oh my gosh! I was feeling kind of down until I saw that..that is too funny..but not really. :)

Lindsey said...

I couldn't stop laughing!! Poor baby... Did any of it wash off?

Jana said...

That is too funny! I bet he got a kick out of that!

The Pfau's said...

Ok I am so sorry but I can't stop laughing! Even Koben and Matt looked at the pictures for a laugh!! She is still totally adorable coverd in marker. I love that he got her belly too! I say enroll the little guy in some art classes he has some serious talent!

Linz said...

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHA!

The Cox Family said...

Mindy, I was seriously laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt. Curtis had to come look at what I was laughing at and couldn't believe it. I feel so bad for Hadley though. She couldn't even defend herself. Mason better watch out! Someday she will be able to hold her own, and then he will be in TROUBLE!!!

Natasha said...

What a special relationship those little siblings have! He will be such a helper when you are packing and moving. You can let him label all the boxes. I can just see you trying to get mad at him and laughing at the same time. Your kids are soooo cute. Thanks for the laugh.

Auntieee Stacy said...

OMG Mindy! Where was his Mother??