Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Last night was our ward Halloween party. It was lots of fun. Mason loved trick or treating! It was a lot of fun to watch him go around to the cars! This was the first year he understood trick or treating. Hadley had fun sitting with me passing out candy.

9 comments:

Linz said...

They look so cute!! Great costumes!

birmingham family said...

How fun! We are not going to our wards trunk or treat- it's on halloween! Hadley is so cute!!!! Mason too!!! Did he try to eat the candy at every car? I love Halloween!!!! I think it's more fun for us to dress them up- especially when they are babies- than for them!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Fun how you decorated your trunk. Ours was during the day, so no cool lights or anything.

McKinna said...

how fun- I can't wait for ours. *even though our wierd ward is doing it on halloween!* we'll see how that goes and I think they will learn from this one NOT to do it on halloween NITE. Your kids look way cute- how fun to dress up a GIRL to!!! ;)

Natasha said...

Too fun! I love Hadley's costume...complete with her little bow and everything!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Love Hadley's costume!!! SOOOOOOOO CUTE! How are you feeling?

Jana said...

Hadley looks so cute! I have never been to a truck or treat, but it looks great. I can't wait for Halloween!

Amanda C. said...

Awww... cute little boo boos! I love it!

The Cox Family said...

Trunk or treating really is such a fun idea and it looks like you guys had a great time. I also love Miss Hadley's costume!