So Mason, Hadley and I are up at grandma and grandpa Lystrup's house. We decided to come up for a visit for a few days. Paul stayed home to study for his finals next week. We are all having lots of fun being spoiled by grandma and grandpa! I will put up some pictures when we get home sometime later this week.
8 years ago

5 comments:
I like to go away for finals too. That way Steve can actually get some studying done. Your Halloween pictures were cute. Have a fun vacation in Vegas.
YOU WILL CALL ME AND WE WILL HANG OUT!!! If you want. Or I will stalk you. Take your pick.
Lucky to go for a visit! How are you feeling? I know you don't remember this girl from college because I already asked you about it once, but check out her blog and see if you remember her...you guys reminded me a lot of each other it's bowenbabies.blogspot.com. Have fun and travel safe!
So sad we missed you this trip- even sadder we missed ya at CAFE RIO today for lunch!! bummer!! Next time 4 sure -k-
Curtis kicks us out of the house too when he really needs to study. I never complain though! Hope you guys enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment