My parents are here visiting us. Mason and Grandpa Luke were looking through the Toys R Us ad, and they decided they were going to the store to pick out a power wheels four-wheeler. What?! So we all load in the car and head off to toys r us. Luke let Mason pick out which power wheels he wanted. He picked the blue four wheeler. Ummm who are these people, and where were they when I was driving a piece of crap truck that I had to start with a wrench?!!!
8 years ago

13 comments:
Aren't grandparents the absolute best!!! He looks so happy! Too cute!
Sweeeeeet! He will have so much fun with that!
Wow, what a fun gift!! Hey, at least you had a truck...I had my own 2 feet. :)
The Wrench!! Oh sweet memories!
Good ol Neesaaan with the carpet kit in the back...listening to marty with the party oldies on 93.1 because that was the only station that worked... go ol days. Mason is one lucky boy. Good job LEANARD!!!
How cool is that? Maybe you should ride it! It could make up foro the truck you had to drive!Wouldn't that be a hoot?
Um...why are you going to Disneyland without me? I'm pretty much all fired up about this and I might have to come vandalize the new four wheeler as part of my revenge! Ok...I really do hope you have fun, and I totally hear you when it comes to the part of your parents morphing into different people when they become grandparents!
You are probably wondering who the Cleveland blog-stalker is... I (Jenn) was Kathleen's roommate at Ricks and my husband (Joe) and I know Paul. You guys have a cute family!
If I can remember right I think you and Shawn were pretty spoiled:~) But that could just be my recollection:~)Hmmm smothies anyone, as you reach in your mom's purse, lol!
Oh and I miss Luke tell him Hi from me! Actually tell him "Que Pasa"!!
Ha ha, that's funny. It looks like a fun four wheeler though.
What is that with grandparents treating their grandkids a heck of a lot better than their own kids. Like for Thanksgiving dinner my mom let Kade have a HUGE bowl of ice cream instead of turkey..
Anyway the 4-wheeler looks like a lot of fun. Have fun chasing him down the street!!
If he takes after your driving, you might want to invest in a helmet!:) Hope you guys a had a great trip, can't wait for the update.
Post a Comment